Saturday 23 January 2016

Altenew January 2016 Blog Hop winner!

Hey!

Happy Saturday! I'm popping by today to announce the randomly selected winner of a $30 Altenew  gift certificate from the January 2016 Blog Hop. So, without further ado, the winner is:


Congrats, Barb! Be sure to email Altenew at winner@altenew.com to claim your prize and happy shopping!

Fear not if you're not a winner here as there are plenty more prizes to be won! Check out the Altenew blog today where you'll find even more winners and links to more blog peeps announcing even more winners. Good luck!

Right, I must dash as I've got some serious crafting to do for a few magazine commissions (perk of the day job!) and for the blogeroo too so I need to go make myself a lovely cup of tea to get the mojo warmed up. I hope you have a super weekend and you're keeping toasty and safe if  you're caught up in that crazy snow storm across the pond!

Signature2

1 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

WOW - DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS Barb!!!

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.