Wednesday 5 November 2014

Beautiful birch trees...

thinking of you
Hey!

Happy Wednesday, happy Guy Fawkes Day/Bonfire Night and happy Clearly Besotted Stamps release day! That's right, the November release is available to view now and for you to purchase from 10pm tonight (UK time)!

For my final project of the release I've inked up the new set, Birch Trees. This mini set is fabulous and so versatile for so many occasions. I'm thinking birthdays, Christmas an even sympathy cards using this super little set.

tips and tricks

  • I embossed the trees onto vellum to achieve a softer effect. You could always layer vellum over stamped trees to soften their appearance too. 
  • Avoid adhesive showing through the vellum by adding tiny dots of Glossy Accents to the reverse side of the embossed trees.
  • This design works for so many occasions - don't be limited by using only the sentiments from one stamp set. Experiment and use a range of sentiments! 

If you haven't checked out the full release, then what are you waiting for? Pop across to Stephanie's to check it out, make your shopping list and get a ton more inspiration from the rest of the Design Team.

Before I dash, let me wish those of you who are celebrating Bonfire Night a very happy and safe evening. Fingers crossed the weather holds out for the fireworks!

Thanks so much for sticking around with me over the past few days - I'm thankful for every visit and your company. Thank you! :)

Signature2

21 comments:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous embossing on the vellum Aimes....true Aimes classic style :)!

Joan B said...

Gorgeous!!!!

loulou said...

Gorgeous card. I'm a huge fan of stamping on vellum it gives such a lovely soft look

Mandy said...

This is stunning Aimes x

Katia said...

Thanks for the tips there are so usefull, this stamp is so beauty!

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply gorgeous Aimes.
Love your colour choice and sparkles
NOW I just need to keep my eyes open past 10pm!
Sarah xx

Pia Larsen said...

Beautiful and subtle!

Cindy Lovell said...

Pretty! The trees look great on vellum!!

Craftyfield said...

Birch Trees are my favourite from this release! Looks fab on vellum

Sue said...

This is stunning. I love the white embossed trees on vellum and gorgeous touches of sparkle.
Sue xx

cm said...

Once again, you showcase the winning combination when your creativity marries with CB products. Your cards is elegant, classy and gorgeous. Thank you for the tips about vellum; I need to incorporate it into my cards more often.
~c

Neets B said...

Gorgeous, Aimes. Loving the combo of blue, vellum and silver glitz x

lbwright22-loopylou said...

sooo stylish :-)

Jamie said...

Oh this card is so pretty!

Maxine said...

Amy, I LOVE this card.
So beautiful & elegant.
I cannot wait to get my mitts on the birch trees, & the whale set too.
Thank you for all your inspiration this week.
Maxine xxx

Lindarub said...

Love How simple.

Indy's Designs said...

Those birch trees look absolutely fabulous!

~amy~ said...

This is so pretty, love it.

Patty said...

Beautiful card!! The embossed trees on the vellum are awesome looking!

deb c said...

Such a simple yet elegant card!! I must try the vellum embossing. I just love the soft look of it! Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! LOVE your cards.. i have such a hard time with CAS designs and you are such a pro! I will have to watch yours and see if I can improve! LOL

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.