Monday 24 March 2014

A 'Hoppy' Place-Card...

This is my second post today. Please scroll down or click here to check out my Iron Craft post - thanks! :)
Easter Bunny Place Card
Hey!

I'm back again with what you could call a 'hoppy' project using Top Dog Dies goodies. :)

I've used the bunny die from the Top Dog Dies Bunny & Eggs Die Set to create a mini place-card. I love creating shaped mini cards using dies and I'm pretty sure I'm going to be making a few more of these for Easter. They're so easy and the hardest part was practising patience in waiting for the Glossy Accents to dry on this li'l rabbit's nose!

I'm sharing a tutorial on how I made this over on the Top Dog Dies blog. Check it out if you're interested. The method I use can be used on virtually any shaped die so you're not limited to bunny shapes! :)

As always, thank you so much for stopping by today!

Signature2


Products Used

3 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Simply too cute x

DIANA L. said...

Cute!! Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Jenny said...

This is a very cayute way to use that die :0)

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.