Tuesday 10 December 2013

Getting loved up (Part 2)...

Always
Hey!

Welcome back to the Uniko Studio sneak peeks for the December release! If you missed yesterday's post, then check it out here.

So yesterday I shared a mini envie with you that I'd decorated with Uniko Studio's All Occasion Sentiments #5 (and other various sets) and today I'm showing the mini card that fits perfectly into it.

Today's ultra-CAS card gives you a peek the new Uniko Studio set, Always & Forever. The set features two larger heart stamps and this teeny one along with a variety of sentiments.

tips and tricks
  • I created the sentiment, 'Always' by partially inking the sentiment 'Always & Forver'. Single word sentimetns can pack a punch and compliment this CAS design.
  • The triangle balances the heart. I simply stamped and embossed it once directly on to the card-base and then stamped and embossed it on a triangular die cut. The two will line up perfectly and so long as you stamp the heart centrally on the card-base, the triangle will be central too.
And just to prove that this card is tiny enough to fit into the mini-envie I shared here yesterday, here they are side-by-side.

BE MINE Always
I've really gone and juxtaposed the fussy, almost OTT design of the mini-envie against the ultra-CAS design of the card. It wasn't really intentional, and I designed the card before the envie. I guess I just got carried away a little when decorating the envie....! 

The rest of the Uniko Studio DT are giving sneaky peeks of this set too and I reckon they'll have used more than one tiny heart and one partially inked sentiment from it. Be sure to check 'em out to get a good peek!

I'll be back tomorrow to celebrate release day with a good ol' blog hop. I really hope you can join me! :)

Signature2



Products Used
(Sets that are yet to be released will be added once they're available for purchase)





9 comments:

Taheerah said...

*swoon* This is amazing Aimes!!! It not only makes my crafting and design heart happy, but also my Maths/Geometry-loving heart happy too!! Such a stunner!!!!

And together with the envelope and the cute size... gah!!!!! Gorgeousness-overload!!!!

maria f. said...

What a great project. I love the contrast.

Miriam Prantner said...

Gorgeous modern design, what a wonderful pairing!

Jane said...

Beautiful when separate, stunning when put together.

cm said...

Gorgeous pairing; absolutely gorgeous!
c

Beverley said...

This is such a cute combination and a perfect little gift card duo. Hugs Bev x

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Great idea

Wida said...

for some reason this reminds me of a husband and wife wedding photo! love how they are staged too

sandie said...

I couldn't line it up like this! I adore this, the CAS design and black and gold-perfect. Hope you are well Aimes and looking forward to a fun xmas x

Post a Comment

Copyright/Disclosure

I am on various design teams and receive free product to use and promote. I geniunely love the products of the companies and all opinons are honest and my own.

I'm flattered if I've inspired you and you want to CASE anything of mine, but please don't enter it for commercial publications or competitions.
Thank You!
All designs, text, and photographs on Crafting Confessions are ©2009-2016 to Amy Gray unless stated otherwise.